Suspicious notes and users

Concerns? Let us know by posting here.

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons, dserrano5

presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

I want to advise you that I have just inserted a serial of 18 new notes of 500 Euro location Bologna Italy: the bank gave me this notes.
Regards to all
FANTAS
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by FANTAS »

presidente wrote:I want to advise you that I have just inserted a serial of 18 new notes of 500 Euro location Bologna Italy: the bank gave me this notes.
Regards to all
Lucky...
My blog Antestreia
My website SciFiWorld
milanocapitale
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by milanocapitale »

FANTAS wrote:
presidente wrote:I want to advise you that I have just inserted a serial of 18 new notes of 500 Euro location Bologna Italy: the bank gave me this notes.
Regards to all
Lucky...
Stica!(=lucky)!
-THE ThREAD DIGGER-
Passi per quello sfigato di Marin, passi per quella zoccola della Bruni, passi per una fabbrica di debito come Alitalia ma EBT NO!(Manadou sta gran zoccola)
IO NON SONO MARINARETTO
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

I am sorry but...is not my money!!!! :(

My mother payed works made in her house :wink: ...my bank account is near 0!!!! :cry:
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

@presidente: But yet you're lucky to be able to enter such notes! I just dream of those 500€ notes... :roll:

For me it seems pretty waste of time for well-known users (presidente, pastel, etc.) to post here 'warnings' about their consecutive serial entries. I only look out for known suspicious users' entries plus some fresh users. Others (and of course none, if one's entries are real) have nothing to worry about IMHO. :wink:
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Hit into serials. 370 days... User shrt has been held suspicious even by avij in the past!

2006-01-19 12:45:19 10 EURLxxxx1178xxx Dxxxxx Karstula ( Flag for Finland Suomi, 43500)
2006-01-19 12:45:19 10 EURLxxxx1178xxx Dxxxxx Karstula ( Flag for Finland Suomi, 43500)

I didn't quite notice how many serials the actually was...
Living away from Euro zone in the beautiful Vancouver, Canada since January 2012. Experiences and stories of living in here can be found in here (in Finnish).
pastel
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by pastel »

Klazu wrote:For me it seems pretty waste of time for well-known users (presidente, pastel, etc.) to post here 'warnings' about their consecutive serial entries. I only look out for known suspicious users' entries plus some fresh users. Others (and of course none, if one's entries are real) have nothing to worry about IMHO. :wink:
I´m glad to read that I´m now a well-known user :wink:

Pastel :D
presidente
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by presidente »

me too!!!
Thanks a lot!!
:D
Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

Klazu wrote:Hit into serials. 370 days... User shrt has been held suspicious even by avij in the past!

I didn't quite notice how many serials the actually was...
This pretty obvious mark of a cheater. I thought this through once more to be sure (and because I like to bust cheaters :wink: ).

Sure, it possible to get notes with consecutive serials from banks/ATMs/etc. It's also possible to get consecutive serials in bundles, where there is also other notes between (so when one enters notes from the bundle, they numbers ain't in a 'row'). So let's think that Trico got that note this way. He got it from a bank (Paikallisosuuspankki). As far as I know, he sometimes returns same notes (/bundles) into another bank (when notes stay pretty much in the same order). Or then he spreads the notes in different stores. But what ever the case, according to this hit, Trico should have returned the note back to other notes (consecutive serials, which shrt entered) in excatly same place. After that the consecutive notes should have traveled together for 370 days into the hands of shrt. OK, it's still possible...

...althought one thing makes everything so against the odds (something like 1 : 100 000 000); how on Earth would Trico have only got THAT (one) note and not the other consecutive notes :?: Doesn't make more sense, because Trico would have got all the other notes around the hit note. So those should also be entred by Trico, but they're not. This suggest that Trico had only that note, no other from those consecutive serials. And at least for me it's impossible to think that that one note would have found to another consecutives notes after Trico. And all of this in 370 days.

I find this all (badly explained, but covers all the facts) next to impossible to happend in real life, so my conclusion is: user shrt is obviously faking this hit (which makes it very possible that also in the past he'll have hunderds if not all of his notes fake). I rest my case. :roll:
Ralf
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Ralf »

Update:

Here a list of (quite) sure fakers:
77 :flag-at: grizzly (hit into series!!)
431 :flag-fi: shrt (Hit into series!!)
513 :flag-pt: Luis Gonçalves (entering many L shortcodes)
568 :flag-be: Didiermidol (Hit into series!!)
672 :flag-pt: Flick (many series of consecutive serial numbers)
971 :flag-nl: Hins (Hit into series!!)
1013 :flag-de: procure (many series of consecutive serial numbers)
1134 :flag-de: McManne/user48993 (hit into series!!)

Not seen fakers:
:flag-de: Woombel (many serials!) (Not Seen)
:flag-be: Laurent210171 (Avij noticed this faker) (got warning) (Not Seen)
:flag-at: Bixi (Hit into serials!!) (Not Seen)
:flag-nl: Portuga2004 (Avij noticed this faker) (got warning) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: rui.matos (entering serials) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: madbadboy (entering serials) (Not Seen)
:flag-nl: ROR (entering serials) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: magnotico (not existing serials) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: The Real Watcher (entering serials) (Not Seen)
:flag-it: Bdpont (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-it: ivronne (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: johnnyred (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-it: Keyne (hit into series!!) (got warning) (Not Seen)
:flag-pt: Pantoufle/RNEVES (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-at: JilAlf (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-be: Pantoufle (Hit into series!!) (Not Seen)
:flag-be: foxyschil (hit into series!!) (Not Seen)
:flag-nl: Froggie (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)
:flag-be: Bart Vyvey (Hit into series!!) (Not Seen)
:flag-at: gpeck (entering from fake locations) (Not Seen)
:flag-at: ChroniC (many series of consecutive serial numbers) (Not Seen)

Theese people's lost most of their notes because they are fakers.
:flag-de: Pitscho/Banktracker
:flag-nl: Taiwind
:flag-fi:   / centless_dreamer / µsoft / Pikku Karhu / NikkeT / SteffenW / Reebok Pumps / honey666
:flag-it: nick-nicola
:flag-at: Sani2000
:flag-pt: renny moniz
:flag-de: SkaterBoy
:flag-fi: Niclas
:flag-de: G,Müller
:flag-pt: 69Midas69
:flag-at: k22r12
:flag-it: CSNDA-10/claudioesimone
:flag-pt: el_motedura
:flag-pt: charneca
:flag-pt: midge_ure
:flag-pt: Reiss
:flag-de: lila
:flag-pt: vtm
Last edited by Ralf on Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

That's quite a list :!: Too bad that my only international hit it's with Keyne who appears in that list. :evil:
j3paris
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by j3paris »

Same here. My recent and long-awaited 1st international hit (after 14 months and 7000 bills!) is also with someone on the list...

Since many if not all of these seriously busted "counterfeiters" never come onto the forum to defend themselves, why not just wipe their entries out... (is it a question of waiting a little longer, until they have wasted even more of their time - which also comes at the cost of ultimately disappointing and potentially putting off honest users who are tricked into believing they've gotten real hits...)

This said, we have identified a new hyperactive French user who may well have already made a very dumb mistake ... it is not immediately obvious -- but it is blaringly so once you pick up on it...I have been in contact with Phaseolus (French forum moderator) about it and he agrees we have reason to investigate. I will not post the details here just in case the user in question (not registered on the forum) reads this, as it will be interesting to see if the user's current pattern continues. Avij and/or Nerzhul (or other moderators who deal with suspicious users), please pm me for details.
Säbb
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Säbb »

Klazu
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Klazu »

@Säbb: Those are pretty easy to handle. If they're not fake, they are pretty likely hits between friends (accidential or not). So anyway they are at least not-interesting (and should be moderated)...[/i]
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by €€F »

I noticed some hits between the new users
Erich Anton
and
Scarlett57
20-01-2006 Hit 4
17-01-2006 Hit 3
17-01-2006 Hit 2
15-01-2006 Hit 1

I have no idea in what way the rest of you think these hits are interesting.
Both guys have a hitratio around evey 10-12 notes with these hits so they must know each other...
In my opinion these hits have to be marked as not interesting..
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats

Return to “Feedback and Development”