The EBT-Tool (0.99.11.3 / 11.01.2011)

Euro tracking discussion in English

Moderators: avij, Phaseolus, Fons

ErGo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by ErGo »

Today I got this error when I started uploading my data. :(

Is there any connection to the server changes of today - I saw the URL changed to http://language.eurobilltracker.com ?!?!

Merry X-mas to all
gaper
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by gaper »

ErGo wrote:Image

Today I got this error when I started uploading my data. :(

Is there any connection to the server changes of today - I saw the URL changed to http://language.eurobilltracker.com ?!?!

Merry X-mas to all
here exactly the same problem when uploading new bills
and if I try to connect and renew the other data:
"An error occured: EIdHTTPProtocolException - 0"
:?: :?:
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

Philippe (the founder of EBT who's been taking a break from EBT in the past 4 years) moved the site to a new server this morning. This move wasn't exactly coordinated with avij or me and broke quite a few things.

I have no idea when or if the tool is going to work again since we don't have access to the new server. I'll keep you informed.
EBT Webmaster | Author of the EBT-Tool | Dothunter! | EBT News on Twitter
gaper
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by gaper »

Nerzhul wrote:I have no idea when or if the tool is going to work again...
8O I've got some stored forms available...
anyway: thx for informing
wisi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by wisi »

Nerzhul wrote:Philippe (the founder of EBT who's been taking a break from EBT in the past 4 years) moved the site to a new server this morning. This move wasn't exactly coordinated with avij or me and broke quite a few things.

I have no idea when or if the tool is going to work again since we don't have access to the new server. I'll keep you informed.
Well, this is then a childish behaviour to make such a movement without informing the community and without giving access to the other two webmasters who have been improving the website in the past years a lot...
starcapitan
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by starcapitan »

An error occurred : EIdHTTPProtocolExceptio - 0 - :arrow:
Logging in to . . FAILED

what can I do :?:
YOUTUBE channel, tracker with 25 hits also internationals and searching for the first triple ;0)
Web Designer della web agency WEDESA :flag-it:
girls legs SUPERFAN
ProChrist
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by ProChrist »

pray
And ye shall aknow the truth
,and the truth shall make you free.
The Bible, John 8;32
ernie_hh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by ernie_hh »

Es gibt nun eine auf eurobilltracker.eu angepasste Version vom Tool.
Now here is the patched version of the EBT-Tool for eurobilltracker.eu

You can find the Version at:

http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/util/ebt.exe

This is only the executeable. Exchange the existing .exe with this download and everything should work again.

This is an official Version based on Nerzhuls Sources. It has the same functions as the last version of Nerzhul, only the urls are changed. Thats why the versionnumber stays the same, i only added the extension ".eu"

greetings
ernie
EBT-Statistiken und Dotkonverter: http://euro.ernie-hh.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aktuelle EBT-Tool-Version: 0.99.11.3 vom 11.01.2011
News im EBT-Blog: http://euro.ernie-hh.de/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Moise
Euro-Master in Training
Euro-Master in Training

Post by Moise »

Thanks ernie,

but now i`ve a little problem,after entering notes and pushing `Reload` it starts counting up the notes,but in the end there comes following message "Acess violation 0053c12e in module`ebt.exe`.Read od adress 00000000"
It only counts up to the last stored number of notes.i have to download the whole new CSV(including the new notes) from Ebt,then theres no such message,anyone got the same problem?

Greets
Moise
Helge
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Helge »

Moise wrote:Thanks ernie,

but now i`ve a little problem,after entering notes and pushing `Reload` it starts counting up the notes,but in the end there comes following message "Acess violation 0053c12e in module`ebt.exe`.Read od adress 00000000"
It only counts up to the last stored number of notes.i have to download the whole new CSV(including the new notes) from Ebt,then theres no such message,anyone got the same problem?

Greets
Moise
Yes, same problem here :?
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

For the record, I updated the official download site with the fixed .exe by ernie. I didn't have time yet to change the texts but I updated the links ;-)

Many many thanks to ernie for taking care of the EBT-Tool!
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Nerzhul wrote:For the record, I updated the official download site with the fixed .exe by ernie. I didn't have time yet to change the texts but I updated the links ;-)

Many many thanks to ernie for taking care of the EBT-Tool!
Wouldn't the correcting be just
:%s/billtracker.com/billtracker.eu/g
on the source file and then compiling the program?

Apparently ernie's program doesn't work on everyone's computer, even though the unpatched one did work before the nightmare before christmas. So, an official official version would be welcomed by many. I myself am a mac user and the damn Darwine project is stuck (I can't understand why!), so I can't run EBTtool :(
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Nerzhul
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Nerzhul »

Unfortunately it's not so easy. I didn't touch the program for a long time and currently don't have an installation of Delphi set up to compile the EBT-Tool.

I WILL eventually (early next year) take care of this, but right now I'm extremely busy with lots of other things. But I heard from ernie that he's already working on a fixed version, so stay tuned.
ernie_hh
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular

Post by ernie_hh »

Hi,

I am aware of the problem which Moise and Helge wrote. I have to find a solution for this of course.

In fact there is an other very small bug which is not written here but has to be solved: the input frame is shows the bottom lines, not the top ones. I think thats my fault, that I played with the program before compiling. That will be fixed of course.

Dakkus:

Of course it was not much more than exchanging all occurences of eurobilltracker.com with eurobilltracker.eu. So I am surprised as anybody else that this problem occurs. "My version" is fully based on Nerzhuls latest sources.
The source-code is build with a few components which are not part of the standard delphi package. I used newer versions for compiling the new version. I had to change one button so I could recompile the code.

On the description of the error I think the problem has something to do with the component which is responsible for the internet access. So I am on the problem and hope I can deliver a bugfixed version soon.

greetings
ernie

PS: Everybody else should notify me about any problems. More info may help me to find the bug.
EBT-Statistiken und Dotkonverter: http://euro.ernie-hh.de/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aktuelle EBT-Tool-Version: 0.99.11.3 vom 11.01.2011
News im EBT-Blog: http://euro.ernie-hh.de/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-STAR-
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by -STAR- »

ernie_hh wrote:The source-code is build with a few components which are not part of the standard delphi package. I used newer versions for compiling the new version.
Maybe that's the problem here.

Though the patched version of EBT.exe runs fine on my computers, I noticed
that the new executable is significantly (~200kB) larger than the old version.

Rgds, Franz
Recent & 1000 day Stats | EBT Profile | AT Short Codes | VIE Revisited
30.08.2010 • U2 • 360° • Praterstadion • Vienna • Austria • I was there!

Return to “Site and Euro-tracking Discussion (English)”